I’m taking a week off of work. It doesn’t happen often enough, and as usual, I have an overly ambitious list of things I’d like to do.
- Get my Batling CD exchange CD done and in the mail.
- Finish reading The Da Vinci Code.
- Get my car’s oil changed.
- Keep caught up with the Olympic coverage I’m recording on my TiVo.
- Get caught up with all the other TV programs on my TiVo.
- Finish the first two weeks of lessons for my B&N University film course.
- Read at least a couple of other books besides The Da Vinci Code.
- Organize my clothes (long story).
- Make some cards. I need to get inspired to do some crafting again.
- Get back to my cross stitch.
I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things, and I have a few general errands I’d like to get out of the way too (like getting Blazer in for annual shots), but if I could accomplish everything on this list, I’d consider this a very satsifying week off.
uh… yeah, you vacation like I do! *laugh* girl, don’t forget to do little things like .. oh.. SLEEP IN!! RELAX! ummm… you know? Vacation stuff?
Man, if I vacation at home I’m bored within a day. Instead I plan overly ambitious vacations and come home exhausted.
I have no worries about being bored; I’ve been living for this week of quiet time all ALONE.
I’d love to plan a real vacation, but going alone just doesn’t have any appeal to me.