Stampin’ Up!’s current promotions can always be found here: https://tygressden.stampinup.net/special
Last Chance Products – July to December 2021 Mini Catalog
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Eden’s Garden Collection10.01.21_FLYER_EDENSGARDEN_Q4OOP_US
Rewards and Perks
Stampin’ Rewards are offered by Stampin’ Up! when a host has orders of $150 (US) or more. You will also receive rewards for a solo order of $150 (US) or more. Please see pages 186-187 of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for more information about host benefits. Contact me with any questions and if you’re interesting in hosting!
Tygress Den Loyalty Program
Beginning June 1, 2021, you will earn a point for an order of $50 or more that you place with me (before shipping and sales tax).
- Each $50 will earn a point, so if, for example, you place an order for $102, you will earn two points. If you place an order of $150 or more, you can earn Stampin’ Rewards and loyalty points.
- Amounts from separate orders cannot be combined.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions do not qualify. Prepaid subscriptions do qualify.
- Host rewards (1/2-price items and any amount paid toward free products) do not qualify.
- When you earn 10 points, you can redeem them for a stamp set of your choice (except for host sets).
- For now, I’m keeping track of your points and will let you know when it’s time to redeem your points.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
My VIPs — you’re a VIP if you’ve ordered with me within the past year and have opted into receiving marketing communication from me — are invited to a monthly get-together on Zoom. This is a totally casual social time to craft or work on whatever you might need to get done. It is usually held the second Saturday morning of each month, though may be rescheduled from time to time.
Paper Pumpkin Subscriber Perks From Me
I invite my Paper Pumpkin subscribers to a monthly get-together on Zoom to work on our kits.
To learn more, go to my Paper Pumpkin page. To subscribe, select the Paper Pumpkin image in the right column.