Welcome to the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Blog Hop! I’m joining a group of independent Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators from around the world to share inspiration with you. Today we’re sharing projects made with items from the new catalog.
I created this Z-fold card for a recent team card swap featuring new products or those carrying over to the new catalog. Tomorrow I’ll be sharing the cards I received.
1. Start with a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 2-1/8″. Crease the card at the two score lines.
2. Die cut a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock from the second largest rectangle die from the Scalloped Contours Dies.
3. Add a piece of Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper cut to 2-5/8″ x 3-15/16″.
4. On the inside of the card, add a piece of Basic White cardstock cut 4-1/4″ x 3″, making sure it isn’t visible when the card is closed.
5. Die cut sentiment from Pansy Patch stamp set with label die from Hydrangea Dies, and attach with Mini Dimensionals.
6. Add three Genial Gems.
I hope you enjoyed the card I shared today! Please continue hopping and finding more inspiration by selecting the next link below. If you received this by email, please select the title at the top to visit my website and find the blog hop list.