I’m not really familiar with this tagging thing, and when Kim
tagged me back in May, it was just too busy a time for me (session was just ending; I was getting ready for a ten-day trip to California) to try and figure it out. I’m not going to bother to tag anyone, since I’ve had so little time to read anyone else’s blog, let alone post enough for anyone to care about mine, but I will post seven things about me now that I have a little more time.
- I can drive a stick; my first car had a manual transmission, my current one does, and I can’t imagine why my next one won’t, though dealerships seem to be stocking fewer and fewer of them.
- I have two cats, Guinness (just turned 6) and Blazer (2).
- Most of the time, I actually like my job.
- I buy too many electronic toys, but I love ’em.
- I can’t stand not putting lotion on my hands right after I wash them.
- I never have as much time as I’d like to read, cross stitch, stamp, read my favorite magazines, etc. Why can’t my interests better fit the actual amount of time I have?
- I might be a little obsessed with Big Brother.