Well, I’ve got to have one every now and again, but this time I’m pretty sure it was because I made myself not turn on my computer once, not even to check on my fantasy baseball teams, which was incredibly challenging.
- I read an entire book. Sure, it was a short book and technically I started it Wednesday night, but I had barely read any of it by the time Friday evening rolled around. I rarely read a book that fast just because I have so much else going on.
- I’m now 75% done with my cross stitch model project, so I should have no problem meeting the deadline.
- I caught up with 6 episodes of CSI, plus a number of other random shows I had on my TiVo.
- It wasn’t one I have from Netflix right now, but I watched a movie I found when I was flipping channels Saturday night when I couldn’t get to sleep.
On the other hand, I didn’t:
- Do any laundry
- Watch any of my Netflix movies
- Do any cardmaking/designing
- Clearing out of my bathroom in preparation for contractors
But that’s all okay, because that modelstitching job is, besides my day job, the most important thing I have going on right now.