See post below to see what I’m referring to.
- I didn’t get it done last week, but it’s done and to its recipient now.
- I have about 30 pages left. I expected it to draw me in and make me read it nonstop at some point, but it never happened.
- Oil not yet changed. Hopefully this coming Saturday morning.
- I kept caught up through Tuesday of this week even, but now I’m behind after having a class last night.
- Heh. Well, I did make some significant progress.
- Sadly, this is the third of four weeks of the class, and I’m still not done with week one. *sigh* And I’m signed up for a second course on the same topic starting March 6. Yikes.
- Nope, didn’t happen.
- Neither did this.
- I didn’t then, but I have started on a couple of birthday cards, one of which is already late and the other will be. Sorry, guys.
- I didn’t do this either, but still plan to. But even if I don’t do it on my own, I have a model job that I’ll get compensation for arriving in the mail soon, so I’ll have to stitch that asap.
Despite not getting everything done, it was a fabulously relaxing week. Many, many hours of being completely alone was very rejuvenating.
And I did get a few other things done: Blazer got her shots, I went to the eye doctor so I can get new contacts (and glasses this spring sometime), and I finally made the decision to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator (paperwork went in the mail Wednesday).
It sounds like you still had an enjoyable week off. Good work on that.
Thanks! It was nice.
Good job on the blog update! And yay for relaxing on vacation.