See post below to see what I’m referring to.
- I didn’t get it done last week, but it’s done and to its recipient now.
- I have about 30 pages left. I expected it to draw me in and make me read it nonstop at some point, but it never happened.
- Oil not yet changed. Hopefully this coming Saturday morning.
- I kept caught up through Tuesday of this week even, but now I’m behind after having a class last night.
- Heh. Well, I did make some significant progress.
- Sadly, this is the third of four weeks of the class, and I’m still not done with week one. *sigh* And I’m signed up for a second course on the same topic starting March 6. Yikes.
- Nope, didn’t happen.
- Neither did this.
- I didn’t then, but I have started on a couple of birthday cards, one of which is already late and the other will be. Sorry, guys.
- I didn’t do this either, but still plan to. But even if I don’t do it on my own, I have a model job that I’ll get compensation for arriving in the mail soon, so I’ll have to stitch that asap.
Despite not getting everything done, it was a fabulously relaxing week. Many, many hours of being completely alone was very rejuvenating.
And I did get a few other things done: Blazer got her shots, I went to the eye doctor so I can get new contacts (and glasses this spring sometime), and I finally made the decision to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator (paperwork went in the mail Wednesday).