I’m a little late getting started this morning. but I want to make sure to do something now because my day is pretty full of things other than reading. I’m hoping to plan better for the next readathon in October.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I live in a northern suburb in the Twin Cities area, Minnesota.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
This is tough! I’ve had a lot of comments about Illuminae, so that’s one I have a bit higher expectations for.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cookie dough (don’t worry – no eggs!).
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Reading was my first hobby and will always be my favorite. I enjoy a lot of other things, like knitting, crocheting, creating handstamped cards, genealogy, but reading is the only thing I do every single day.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first. I’m looking forward to setting aside some time for reading that I don’t normally. I just wish I could set aside more! But I will be checking in with the Facebook group as much as I can. The social aspect is an unexpected part of the fun.